domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

New website - TV3

                                                                         LOGBOOK

Week: 11                                                                                                     Date: 08/12/2013

Website: http://www.tv3.cat/


One of the most known TV channels in Catalonia is TV3. For this reason, I thought it was a good idea the fact of adding it in my Symbaloo. Moreover, if someday I work in a school, it would be a terrific idea if I show this website to my students. We could extract a lot of tools to use in class such as images and information related to news.

On the other hand, they could watch this channel at home and become familiar with it. The more they get used to it, the more they will know about what is happening around the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario