miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

New website - Synonyms

                                                                        LOGBOOK

Week: 13                                                                                                         Date: 18/12/2013

Website: http://www.synonym.com/


To my mind, the fact of knowing a large number of words of one language helps you to have more fluency and facility when you speak and write. For this reason, as a future teacher, I strongly believe that I would have to introduce synonym dictionaries in my classroom, in that way, students will deal with these kinds of tools and will learn new words as well.

As I said in the previous comment, you I to take into account the age of the students, because depending on the age, they are going to have problems to deal with these websites. Depending on the level of them, I could introduce it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario