lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

New website - MonUB

                                                                LOGBOOK

Week: 11                                                                                                     Date: 02/12/13

Website: http://www.ub.edu/monub/


It is not a website I am going to use in a future as a teacher, but nowadays it has became as one of the main sources in terms of teachers’ tools. There is a lot of material uploaded here which I can download and use it in a future in my class. I’ve been downloading during three years Power Points, Word documents, readings, and so on. They were so useful, and I believe they will be an excellent tool to help me teaching.

In terms of what it has, as UB student you can find material related to any age of Primary School. Therefore, I keep saving educative tools during this last year to take the best of this website during my years as university student.  
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario