domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

New website - La Vanguardia

                                                                          LOGBOOK

Week: 11                                                                                                  Date: 08/12/2013

Website: www.lavanguardia.com


One of the best newspapers in Catalonia is La Vanguardia, that’s why I decided to introduce it in my Symbaloo. I believe it is an excellent tool to introduce to my pupils since it is a local newspaper they should know and read so as to be conscious of what is happening here. In addition, it is a mean of communication they could understand without problems, so the fact of introducing a new in class could be a good way of teaching them some topic.

I would use it from 7 years old students to 12 years old. I wish I could put in practise it the next year. If you have the opportunity, why don’t you try it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario