domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

New website - Dropbox

                                                                       LOGBOOK

Week: 11                                                                                                         Date: 08/12/2013

Website: www.dropbox.com


When I began this last year at the university, I hadn’t known how to share Word documents and Power Points in a website until I discovered Dropbox. By means of this website, you can share any kind of document you want just adding the link.

Also, I would like to place emphasise on the importance of that website to save what you want in a website. In that way, if you have any problem with your computer, you won’t lose information because you will have everything in Dropbox.

In terms of the class, this website could be used by the students if they want to save documents, or perhaps if you ask them for sharing something. It is so useful, so if I were you, I would run my eye over it.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario