martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

New website - IEC

                                                                   LOGBOOK

Week: 13                                                                                                       Date: 17/12/2013

Website: www.iec.cat


From my point of view, students should completely dominate their first language, which is normally Catalan. For this reason, I decided to introduce this website in my Symbaloo. In that way, they are going to learn new vocabulary and they are going to improve their writing as well.

On the other hand, it is important they deal with different languages. Therefore, to my mind, they have to begin controlling the one which is more used by them to keep learning new ones. In addition, I would like to underline the fact of its usefulness. As teacher, you could use it in all the primary courses to work with your pupils.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario