martes, 7 de enero de 2014

TASK - rhymes, poems, songs and riddles

                                                                         LOGBOOK

Week: 14                                                                                                            Date: 07/01/2014

Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2ucit8escm55nw/rhymes%2C%20songs%20and%20poems.docx


I’ve been away from home during the Christmas holidays, that’s why I could not post comments on my Logbook. Since it is the first week after Christmas, I am going to keep explaining my Symbaloo as well as new websites and work I’ve been doing to develop my Personal Learning Environment.

Today I am here in order to explain one of the tasks I have to do, which is to find a collection of rhymes, songs, poems and riddles for primary students. I uploaded a Word document on my Dropbox with different websites where that material could be found. There are rhymes, songs, poems and riddles for all the students from three to twelve years old.

From where I stand, this tool is a brilliant one since you always can teach students using this kind of material which is fun and meaningful for them.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario