miércoles, 8 de enero de 2014

TASK - ELT tasks and activities

                                                                  LOGBOOK

Week: 14                                                                                                        Date: 08/01/2014

Website: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gqwft1yr30lgdu/KlqQw_Gu7Z


As a final orange webmix, I want to explain that it is completely related to all the work and tasks I’ve been doing during this course in ELT subject. However, there are some reflections added in a different webmix, so I compiled almost everything I have from ELT.

That helps me because when I think I am in front of a class and I need tools and ideas to carry on some activity with my pupils, I am sure that reading the information that this webmix contains is going to be useful for me.

I am very proud of all I’ve done in this course, so what could be better than save it and use it in two or three years, taking into account I am very optimistic.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario