martes, 7 de enero de 2014

TASK - Music and moods CLIL project

                                                                      LOGBOOK

Week: 14                                                                                                   Date: 07/01/2014

Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jbuevf2zfnzkjd/Music%20and%20moods%20treball%20def%20pdf.pdf


The next task was not elaborated in ELT subject, but it was developed in Advanced English. However, our ELT teachers told us we had to add all the work related to our Personal Learning Environment. For this reason, I thought it would be a good idea the fact of adding my microteaching done in Advanced English class.

It is a CLIL activity developed using Music and English at the same time. It is not an easy task for me since I am not good at music, but I believe our group made a good job and we finally elaborated a great project. This project would be for fourth primary students.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario