martes, 7 de enero de 2014

TASK - Final contest reflection

                                                                   LOGBOOK

Week: 14                                                                                              Date: 07/01/2014

Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/makueh7wvzs2uc0/Final%20contest%20reflection.docx


As for this task, I added it on my Symbaloo using Dropbox since I thought it would be a good way to read it and use whatever I wanted.

In that reflection there are a brief explanation of the contest, followed by the drawbacks and the assets of our presentation. In that way, I believe it is going to be easier for me to know what I have to improve as a teacher and what I have to keep doing. From my point of view, it is important the fact of having different tasks I’ve been done during this course since I can see my development from the first day to the final one, and I am sure I am going to be able to polish all the wrong contents and aspects I am not satisfied with.

On the other hand, I would like to underline that this contest could be played with almost all the primary courses, although the teacher should adapt the difficulties depending on the level it was played.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario