martes, 7 de enero de 2014

TASK - Advanced exercises, tasks and activities

                                                                      LOGBOOK

Week: 14                                                                                                    Date: 07/01/2014

Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgycdp56h735l09/Advanced%20English%20work.docx


This comment will be focused on all the tasks, activities and work I have done during the course in Advanced English subject. In order to improve my Personal Learning Environment, I decided to create a webmix in my Symbaloo where I could find all the work I did in Advanced English subject.

It is going to become an incredible tool for me in the future, since there are a lot of reflections about interesting topics, so I am going to realise if I have changed a lot in terms of my thoughts. In addition, there are a lot of writings with useful expressions and words I’ve learned this course, therefore it is something I can use whenever I want.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario