viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

My Symbaloo's account explanation

How is distributed my Symbaloo account?
 
I would like to explain the distribution of my Symbaloo’s account so as to make easier for that ones who decide to visit it.

First of all, in terms of blue web mixes, they are related to different newspapers which I think they are really interesting and which I try to read every morning in order to know what is happening in the world. They are from different countries to have a great deal of news and compare them.

Secondly, the purple ones, which are related to websites I use to keep in contact with people. I would not use them in class as a teacher although Youtube could be a good tool to work with.

Following on from that, we can find the yellow ones. They are useful so as to make presentations. They could be used in the class as a teacher, or your pupils could deal with these websites to present some items.

On the other hand, the red ones are related to dictionaries. Although one of the main dictionaries I use, which is Word Reference, is coloured green, it should be coloured red. Afterwards, I am going to explain why this dictionary is coloured in green.

What we can also find are the green ones which are related directly to children, schools, and tools to use in the class as a teacher. As I mentioned before, I would like to explain that although the is a Word Reference dictionary and should be coloured red, I coloured it green since it is a tool that I could use in the class, me as a teacher or my pupils so as to find out some word they did not know.

Finally, I would like to highlight the brown one, which is the Logbook. There you can find the description of every activity and other explanations and tools related to my Personal Learning Environment.
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario