domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

Blue webmixes

                                                                 LOGBOOK

Week: 5                                                                                                         Date: 27/10/2013

Blue webmixes found in my symbaloo

What I would like to explain is the relation all the blue webmixes have between them. Every of them are newspapers, although they are from different places. Moreover, they are completely related to my Personal Learning Environment since I read them every morning because I want to be informed of what is happening in the world.

On the other hand, in terms of the school, I am going to try to introduce to my pupils the habit of reading newspapers, even if it is digitally. I strongly believe it will help them to develop their reading skills and it is a different way so as to make them read while they are getting the habit of reading. Besides, I could take a notice from one of these newspapers or TV websites to use and comment in class, so I think they are brilliant tools to take into account.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario