miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

My Personal Learning Environment


My Personal Learning Environment

One of the purposes of this text is to explain you how is my Personal Learning Environment. I drew different pictures so as to make it clearer. Every drawing contains an explanation in order to understand it.

First of all, I would like to highlight the distinction of the five main points showed in the picture. These names are ordered so as to help people to understand the image and try to guide them if they want to create a good Learning Environment. 

In terms of search, I drew a laptop, a television, a book and I would like to represent people talking. As far as I am concerned, these pictures show perfectly different ways to search for information, focusing on new technologies. We have a large number of tools which make us easier the fact of searching for information. Therefore, we have to take it into account.

As for the next step, which is organise, I wanted to show a calendar as well as an image representing tools. We must pay attention to the time we have to organize our Learning Environment and the necessary tasks which are in it. However, I would like to emphasise the importance of the person’s personality, since it will be helpful for him or her depending on his or her creativity, organization, thoughts and so on.

The next step focuses on creating the work. If we have chosen good information and we have a satisfactory planning, it will be easier to build it up.

Regarding the next section, which is share, I represented three main websites where a great deal of material related to Learning Environment is uploaded. I am sure this lists is going to be larger as the course goes on.

Finally, we have to communicate and speak with other people in order to share opinions and points of view. In that way, we are going to improve our Learning Environment by means of adding new websites and taking into account new comments of different people.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario