lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

New website - Flo-joe

Week: 9                                                                                                       Date: 18/11/2013


Website: http://www.flo-joe.co.uk/


This website is so used for me when I need material so as to practise Proficiency exams. Also, you can find any level you want to focus on, with a huge variety of exercises which are going to help you to pass any exam. Since I discovered this website four or five years ago, I’ve been using it and it has been so useful for me to improve my English skills.

However, depending on the level you are interested in, it is quite difficult to find some exercise for Primary learners. But if you are teaching more advanced pupils, you can use this website as an excellent tool to choose exercises.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario