jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Grey webmixes

                                                                           LOGBOOK

Week: 9                                                                                                      Date: 21/11/2013


I am writing that to explain the meaning of the grey webmixes. I thought to separate the websites which are useful just for me, but they could be used to take information to use in class with my pupils, and I use almost every day. Also, I would like to underline the Federacio Catalana de Basquetbol website, which is related to me since I referee basketball matches every weekend.

Other webmixes I would like to explain are xtec and edu365 which are completely related to my future profession. Therefore, I try to use them every day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario