miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

Who I am? Why do I need this blog?


Welcome to my new English blog.

My name is Eric and I am studying so as to be a teacher. I decided to create this blog in order to upload here different aspects related to my Symbaloo’s account. In that way, I will be able to share all the work that I am going to do during this course and it will be useful for me since I will be able to check if I have some problem or if one day I need information related to what I had uploaded. Moreover, it is a way to see my improvements in English, all of them related to Education.


On the other hand, I am going to take advantage of this blog so as to create a Logbook, where I am going to comment a large number of websites useful for me in my Personal Learning Environment.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario