jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

New website - coloring.ws

LOGBOOK
 
 
WEEK: 1                                                                                          DATE: 26/09/2013
 
 
One of the main reasons why I've chosen this website is the huge variety it gives to me in terms of pictures that the pupils can color. Besides, there are a large number of games which can be used to learn in a fun way. However, this website focuses more on working with small children since it show us a profile of concrete exercises.  
Regarding the application in my own future as a teacher, I strongly believe in its usefulness when I need some picture related to some specific item. Moreover, there is interesting material if we want to learn playing or coloring.

 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario